Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My issue is regarding a Panasonic 40" TV I WON IN A RAFFLE

Customer Question

My name is***** and my issue is regarding a Panasonic 40" TV I WON IN A RAFFLE PRIZES WORKED ABOUT TWO MONTHS AND COMES ON FOR 15 seconds cuts off if unplug and wait replug in same question thing happen all over .i ordered a new power board and it worked two day same thing all over again what's a compatible power board whit more power and would still work.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I see no visible damage compositor look good . Just won't stay on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

So sorry about this above , wasn`t meant for you and I will repost your question

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.