Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Bill.... Samsung Model UN EH6000F just replaced the T-con

Customer Question

Bill.... Samsung Model UN EH6000F just replaced the T-con board picture is back but upside down
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Original problem was sound but no picture, also have replaced main board and power board works great except it is up side down picture service menus everything?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

T-Con board can't change picture position but main board can do it.

Do you have old main board and can install it in TV to see if it works?

If TV doesn't work with old main board then need to check part number off of label pasted on old and new main boards which must be same/ identical, it seems the new main board has different part number and causing the picture up side down issue.

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.