Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My 3-year-old Visio model E320AR flat screen TV comes on

Customer Question

My 3-year-old Visio model E320AR flat screen TV comes on just fine: good sound, good picture. In about 10 seconds the screen goes black, but the sound continues. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The image disappears before I can access the menu.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

As a test please press the menu button of the sets own remote control shine a flashlight at 45 degree angle can you see any sign of the menu where the light strikes the display please?

Anthony