Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was using the vizio remote entering my wireless connection

Customer Question

I was using the vizio remote entering my wireless connection information and my tv was playing just fine. About 3 minutes after I got a message telling me my wireless connection had been made successfully. The screen went black. There seems to be no power in the tv. No remote will turn the tv back on. What do I do now?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, James.

As an initial step, can you please unplug power to the tv for 60 seconds, and then replug and let me know if anything happens? (any clicking sounds, any lights on front, etc)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Did you need any more help with this?