Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

Channel 2 missing after upgrade. Have provided credit

Customer Question

Channel 2 missing after upgrade. Have provided credit details earlier today.
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What tyoe of upgrade was this and on what type of device? On most TV sets, you have to do more than one channel scan to get all digital channels. They are very sensitive to ariel postition and, if the signal is not seen when it does the scan - it's all or nothing. You should be able to do additional scans without deleting the previously discovered channels. I don't know what model TV you have so that;'s as specific as I can be at the moment.