Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My wife sent a message about our toshiba issues a bit

Customer Question

my wife sent a message about our toshiba issues a bit ago...is there a guarantee for the fee based service?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: someone gave us a toshiba tv, the setup screen keeps popping up, every 15 min or so, exit button clears it but it keep reappearing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.