Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My boyfriend hook up my tv to a surround sound system and so

Customer Question

My boyfriend hook up my tv to a surround sound system and so he unhooked the speaker bar - now he is gone and the surround sound system no longer works.I need to know how to reattach the speaker to my flat screen.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: NO, except all that is on the speaker bar are wires, not plug in cables. Also, is this going to cost me money because I am on a fixed income.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

Thanks.