Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Does SharpAquos LC60LE810UN have Internal speakers and if so

Customer Question

Does SharpAquos LC60LE810UN have Internal speakers and if so how use?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Yes the Sharp LC60LE810UN does have built in speakers.

How to activate them after removing a soundbar depends on a few things here, so I need to request more information to help you.

1) What sources are currently connected to the TV and using what type of cabling?

2) Were those sources (cable/SAT box, etc.) previously connect DIRECTLY to the Yamaha, or to the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Or if not sure, and simply want to put the TV back to factory settings, then use the Sharp remote, press MENU---->Initial Setup---->RESET. Then press OK. This puts the TV back to factory defaults and will fix any settings that may have been changed with the audio.

If this does not work then simply reply back with the info I requested above.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.