Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a 50" Samsung LED 6400 series 3D smart tv that turns

Customer Question

I have a 50" Samsung LED 6400 series 3D smart tv that turns off and on continually, is this a power supply problem? the Geek squad replaced every board in it the first time this happened at approx. 1 yr. of use, then at 2 yrs.(approx.) same thing! out of warranty!!! I am a qualified Tech. please advise on repair parts and procedure!
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If the issue was only with having trouble turning on that would be the power supply, turning itself off/on is a main board issue.

Can you please give me the complete model number off the back of the tv and I can then help with parts.