Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an Olevia 227-S11 television and am not able to

Customer Question

I have an Olevia 227-S11 television and am not able to remove the stand. I took 2 screws out and it won't budge. Is there 4 screws that hold the stand in?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to remove the stand because I am mounting it on the wall. It won't come off or move. I took out 2 screws. is there 4 screws
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Are you removing screws from the bottom of the stand, or from the lower rear of the TV please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

There's 4 screws on the lower BACK panel of the TV arranged almost in a rectangle. The screws on the very bottom of the stand are not the ones you remove. Remove the 4 screws near the center of the lower back panel of the TV to then slide the stand out form the set. This can also be viewed on page 9 of the Olevia manual at the link below:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/227s11-olevia-parts-tv+lcd-manual

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.