Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** ***** and I have a sharp aquos that has no

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I have a sharp aquos that has no picture. I have sound but the screen is black. I've replaced both the master and the slave backlight inverters, but this did not fix it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really sure. Everything seems to be hooked up correctly. Everywhere I've searched said this should fix the problem, but it's didn't make any improvements on the picture.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

If you shine a flashlight on the front of the display at a 45 degree angle can you see the picture on the area the light hits?

Anthony