Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have TV: Panasonic VIERA TX-48CX400B 48 inch 4K Ultra HD

Customer Question

hi. i have TV: Panasonic VIERA TX-48CX400B 48 inch 4K Ultra HD 3D LED Smart TV Freeview HDi connected my 3D glasses to TV,TV saying glasses is connected but NO 3d effect(( can you help me please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok.thamks
JA: Huh?
Customer: my glasses ACTIVE GLASSES FOR PANASONIC 3D VIERA SMART TV TY-EW3D10 TY-EP3D10EB TY-EW3D2ME TY-EW3D2LE TY-EW3D2SE TY-ER3D4SE TY-ER3D4ME
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i been read lots forums,tried switch OFF tv,Switch off WI-Fi,but no result
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try pairing or connecting the 3D glasses after

1: the TV is turned On,and

2: 3-D content is actually showing on the TV,

and then turn the glasses On (if battery powered) and connect them. Make sure the connection is tight and right, of course.

If that doesn't work, then the outlook is poor for the present glasses - they may be bad from the store, in which case, returning them promptly for an exchange would be the right thing to do.