Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

My Samsung smart TV display changed on its own. Too dark,

Customer Question

my Samsung smart TV display changed on its own. Too dark, What I can I do to get it back to default
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was using it the smart hub in the dark and I might have touched something by mistake
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have tried to adjust it but it is no better.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. If it is not, please tell me the make and model of the TV

Let me know the results please