Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am a college student trying to set up a tv in a college

Customer Question

I am a college student trying to set up a tv in a college apartment. the coaxial cable is connected but my tv screen is blue and says "no signal" It says on the box it is HDMI, but when I select that setting under the Source menu I still get the same problem listed above.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an Element Class LED tv from Target.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Element Class LED tv..."