Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Tv E480-B2 won't turn on.it went off and won't turn back on

Customer Question

tv E480-B2 won't turn on.it went off and won't turn back on
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

Let me know thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
power-light not lit or blinking

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i need more info on how to fix power board

Back of the TV will need to come off, then you need to locate the sets own internal fuse please understand this is a first check so look around where the power-lead goes into the power-board it will be found in a 6 inch radius then ideally you need a meter to check it (volt /ohms) we move on from that initial check

Please make sure set is disconnected from wallpower for these checks

Anthony

Let me know when you see the fuse and have a meter

The meter simply checks the continuity of the fuse you can do that with the buzzer the meter may have or on ohms