Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a Sigmac tv the hdmi inputs have stopped working. have

Customer Question

have a Sigmac tv the hdmi inputs have stopped working . have tried all of the inputs and keep getting a message no signal
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have tried all three inputs on the tv and keep getting no signal I have changed the source to match the input , I have the tv set up for cable
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please give me the complete model number of the tv?
Do you have any trouble with any of the analog (composite/component) inputs?

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Also can you please test some other device, besides the cable box on hdmi (dvd, game, etc)?