Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Model: E24-C1 I did not receive an English instruction

Customer Question

Model : E24-C1
I did not receive an English instruction booklet when I purchased the above.
How do I receive a copy?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

Here is the full 77 page manual in PDF. You can download, save, print, copy to portable device etc:

CLICK HERE FOR USER MANUAL

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you got the manual and perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?