Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

HOW DO I CONNECT MY SAMSUNG BD-P1500 TO THE INTERNET? I GOT

Customer Question

HOW DO I CONNECT MY SAMSUNG BD-P1500 TO THE INTERNET? I GOT A GOOD ANSWER FROM RICHARD, AND HAVE THE EPSON POWER PROJECTOR SHOWING A PICTURE ON THE WALL, BUT GET A POP UP THAT I MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET FOR A BETTER PICTURE. PLEASE ANSWER IMMEDIATELY, I AM SCHEDULED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM TO MY CHURCH GROUP @2:PM TODAY.
Category: TV
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Unless you are going to play content from an Internet site or source you will not need the Internet connection. The pop up that you are seeing I'd just an optional connection recommendation. The player is full HD resolution already.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!