Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Ugh- accidentally turned on subtitles..on DMPBDT220 blue

Customer Question

Ugh- accidentally turned on subtitles..on DMPBDT220 blue ray. Can't figure out how to undo my mistake. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well

Have you tried simply unplugging the power cord on the player for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in?

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Also on the original Panasonic remote, the "Audio" button should allow you to select between the subtitles, and secondary as well as primary audio tracks. Let me know if either of these fix the problem.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks- I am not interested in a free trial just a on time answer-I won't be charged after this correct
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

If you need further help regarding your Panasonic, reply back here. Otherwise please click on a rating at the top of the page for my efforts.