Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Name is Bob TV worked fine last night, turned on this

Customer Question

Name is***** worked fine last night, turned on this morning and just a gray screen no sound or picture. thought it may be the cable box, checked it and that's not it. changed all cables to the TV to make sure they worked. Again not it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the remote is very slow. turn the TV off and takes about 10 seconds for the TV to react to the switch/
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?
Also ,could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
product code is 42LB1DR Serial Number is ***** hope that helps
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sorry , was out for dinner when you replied

Now you`re saying that you get a gray screen but can you see the TV's own menu if you try to pull it up ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seeing as how you are unable to call me but you have already charged my credit card and I do not have an answer, I believe I need a technician to come out to fix this TV ...Just credit back my credit card and cancel this all together...you don't seem in any way ready to help me. so I am not satisfied with the service at all.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

I can`t fix anything before I get started can I ??

You did not give any info beside your opening post , did not reply to my questions anyway and by the way I don't do cancelling and that sort of things you`ll have to go back to customer service where you first started

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the tv, and for any delay in getting you an answer.

I can help you here in the chat if you'd like, or by phone if you prefer.

Initially, if you can't get to the LG menu even, this is an internal tv issue.

If you can get the tv menu, but nothing from cable, this may be a bad cable box. Start by unplugging it for 60 seconds,

and in the meantime, can you test another device such as a dvd for example, and let me know how that works?