Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

When you watch TV the Sound stop secon it is Irreteting in

Customer Question

Hi, so when you watch TV the Sound stop for a secon it is Irreteting in the News report it was about 35 times what could it be
Damon
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again.If you still have problems we will move on with it thank you

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I try and it Works great Thanks so much have a Nice day Damon

Your Welcome

Damon please remember the rating bar of stars at the top of the page so I receive credit from the site thank you

Anthony