Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Two yellow and one red flashing lights - Samsung TV
,

Customer Question

two yellow and one red flashing lights - Samsung TV
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No picture on TV - just sound.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Also , could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

I am fairly sure we are talking about a tv with a lamp but i will still need the model number

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
model # *****
Saw other questions about same issue online - all agree it is a lamp. Where/how to buy lamp? Do you recommend service that will change lamp?
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

That's a YES about the lamp and here is a good supplier , click the link below ;

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bp96-01795a-dlp-replacement-lamp-with-osram-bulb.htm

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

If you need the procedure to replace the lamp the click the link below for the manual and look on page 74 and on ;

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201104/20110427141642350/BP68-00630A-01Eng_Spa_110427.pdf

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

By the way , its a large manual , give it a couple of minutes to download .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Just saw your question about service ?

If you cannot replace it yourself and need to find repair shops near you then look at the link below and enter your zip code ;
www.tvrepairpros.com
This will give you a list of NESDA member repair shops in your area.
This list may be limited though and you may find more by simply using the yellow pages or simply google "tv repairs" and the name of your town .
You could give a call to different shops in your area to get an idea of their rates , it pays to shop around.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks. Ordered lamp. And looks like there is a video guide to replace. Thanks a bunch
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Still need help with this ?