Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp 52le810 maybe 4 years old. It was giving me

Customer Question

I have a Sharp 52le810 maybe 4 years old. It was giving me troubles to turn on. The backlight willc ome on but no input. If I power it down and up several times it will start. I decided to open it and see if there was something lose or bad. I unpluged the main board and turned the power on forgetting about the plug. It did not pay attention to indicator. But after sometime IS aw that indicator flashes one short one long. I turned off the tV, plugged the connector and turned the tv on. same flashing. I tried the combination VOL- input-Power but nothing happensi t continues flashing. my control buttons on tv are touch sensitive, may be this is why I can not reset it. Whatc an I do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What you min more?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Hello , thanks for the request

Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

That blinks code points to a backlight inverter failure and the original problem was weak vented capacitors on the power board .

Let me see what I can find .

This may take 15 minutes or so , was locked on another post when you sent your request , should be with you shortly

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What happened,
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

lunch time happened

I will repost your question

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What means repost