Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can't find the manual on off button Sylvania model

Customer Question

I can't find the manual on off button for my Sylvania model LC195SLX television and is this going to cost me to get an answer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had to purchase a universal remote but I can't get it to work until I turn on the television and I can't find a manual on off switch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, The power button is on the lower right side of the TV it's a touch sensitive button. Let me know if you can't find this button.