Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Toshiba Regza 55 inch flat screen- there is only a small

Customer Question

Toshiba Regza 55 inch flat screen- there is only a small square in upper left hand corner-rest of screen is black.The sound is normal.I can see full menu on screen when I pull it up-but no picture.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can cause this issue

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again.

Regards

Anthony