Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can I uninstall netflix on my TC-P65VT30 tv? I can't get it

Customer Question

can I uninstall netflix on my TC-P65VT30 tv? I can't get it to start even though signal is strong and other apps work without problems.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Have you tried going into the Setup of the TV and resetting to factory defaults yet please?

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Give that a shot and let me know what happens please.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.