Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My tv Sony webs kdf- e50A10 is not working. When I turn on,

Customer Question

My tv Sony webs kdf- e50A10 is not working. When I turn on, the green light blinks 4 times and then red light blinks 3 and then re d light become steady and no further action. Could you advise me what to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

3 red blinks then 3 red blinks of the POWER light and so on ?or is it the LAMP light lit?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Green lights blinks 7 times then red light blinks red light blinks 3 times and continues it intermittently

OK that is either the lamp not located properly in the lamp cavity please take it out, OR the lamp door is not closed properly, so take lamp out hit it home properly and close lamp door properly let me know if that changes anything?

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony