Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My 65hm167 clicks and tries to power up but the lamp never

Customer Question

My 65hm167 clicks and tries to power up but the lamp never turns on. It does this every 30 seconds.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you first of all, if the interior of the TV is at all dusty or dirty, to re-seat (with the power Off, of course! and with the TV unplugged from the power) every connector, after doing a thorough cleaning out of the interior with e.g. compressed air.

Try it again, note any remaining symptoms, or any flash codes on the front lights, carefully.

(The lamp not turning On does not mean the lamp is the problem. Rather, it's probably either an initialization problem, in some circuit board, or else a power supply problem.)