Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 48 inch diag. TV from your company, and I can not

Customer Question

I have a 48 inch diag. TV from your company, and I can not seem to connect a DVD player properly.
I had called my cable provider (Sudden Link Cable) and they told me to connect directly to the TV unit. I still can not get the TV to accept my DVD player as input. I even went to town and purchased a new DVD player and I stil can get NO RESPONSE from the TV.
My cables are coded white, yellow and red. I have tried multiple connection series on the TV, yet I can get no response. I have attempted to use my DVD player connected to my cable box without any luck and I have bypassed the cable box and connected directly to the television, yet still no response.
Please tell me how to connect the DVD player correctly and be able to watch movies that I want to.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on DVD player?

Thanks.