Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  I am a member of The Society of Broadcast Engineers for a local CBS station
1567601

I am moving from a house to a. I need first rate speakers

Customer Question

I am moving from a house to a penthouse. I need first rate speakers but at low to medium volume, so to not irritate the neighbors. Prefer standing, slim and white or bright color, because such is the ambience of the living room. Any suggestions? My closest shop is in Westwood on Westwood Blvd.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. There are several things to consider when choosing speakers. What is the size of the room they will be installed in? How high is the ceiling and what material are the walls made of? Are the floors carpeted? That information can be helpful when trying to determine what to use and how much power you will be driving them with.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The room to s pretty big, no carpet and higher than standard ceiling. But I want low volume with high quality (classical music only).
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Would Transmitter 1 and speakers 19 be adequate?
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

What's your budget?

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

What you want to look at is a speaker that is not real base heavy. People around you will feel the base more than they will hear it. Klipsch speakers are real good at not being base heavy.