Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** *****. I have a Samasunp DLP model

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. I have a Samasunp DLP model HL67A750A1FXZA. It stopped working. I've already read the article below and performed the power tests....Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/6snq1-samasunp-dlp-model-hl67a750a1fxza-stopped-working.html#ixzz3yYYxEGt5
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, my tv wont power up... the led light flashes several times then all 3 lights (led, timer, standby\temp) flash and will not stop flashing until power is unplugged
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jack, I'm ready but i believe i just found the source of my problem. If so, any way to cancel the deposit if i didn't get to use your service?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc.

Is the tv working now anyway ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ah ok. Not yet. Found a lose chip that seems to require some soldering back to the board.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Loose chip , soldering on the board ??

I`m sorry but something came up and i will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.