Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

I already told you my Roku isn't working. The screen is

Customer Question

I already told you my Roku isn't working. The screen is sorta gray wiht content unauthorized/disabled.
Category: TV
Expert:  Joe replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You need to have a valid credit card on file and current working roku account, if you have both then your next step is to reset the roku unit which can include reset button and also unplug power and plug back in. Afterwards you will then select various applications/channels to see if any at all work, if some but not others this many be normal and require purchase for premium content or current outage or updating etc. If nothing at all works then you may have a defective roku unit. Try changing the channel/app in order to see if something else works and if the current unauth is due to something that is currently not purchased or having a problem.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.