Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have some problems with our ***** ***** TV just now the

Customer Question

Hi we have some problems with our ***** ***** TV just now the led slight wouldn't turned off as it keeps turning on green we have cable box that is hooked up with the tv.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we were watching the tv program but just to turn the tv to move little bit then suddent the tv screen went out. we been trying to get the power back on after turn it off for abit the led wouldn't turn off just keep from green to red then back on to green light on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?