Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a panisonic project screen tv and it aid replace bulb

Customer Question

Customer: i have a panisonic project screen tv and it aid replace bulb and reset the hr timer i dont have a remote but it will come on but it seems yo have a greenish cast and it wont stay on longer than 5 min could it be the color wheel isnt turning
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: other than it was given to me and they said it just needed a bulb let me get the model no PT-50LC1
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Yes, a greenish case on the screen can be caused by a problem with the color wheel.

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Are you looking for a repairer in your area?