Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

have a mitsu wd-73737.....am tired of the extraneous

Customer Question

Customer: hi, have a mitsu wd-73737.....am tired of the extraneous inputs....am wanting to delete them...need to figure out how to do that ,or in the worst case scenario, how to do a factory reset...in which case I'll need help doing software upgrades, maybe factory PIN, etc.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: wd-73737...has been in multiple rooms, multiple devices connected....am wanting to set everything up for this new room, with a bare-bones only what's hooked up kind of setup...would be NICE to be able to control everything (other componenets) through the remote, but since this remote is horrible that's not much of a concern
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

WOW......what is this?  I've been a member for years, had multiple questions answered....I always tip well......what is this deposit crap?  I am just wanting reset info, which I can find online if I dig...if I were REPAIRING this unit, sure...I'd tip between 14 and 30 dollars, but.......finding out how to do a hard reset?!?!?!?! $18 deposit?!?!?!? No thank you, ***** ***** I back out of this?  PLUS, you're not even online like your status indicator said you were....just another case of waiting forever for an 'expert' that (hopefully) is smarter than I am...I can't count the number of times I'v ehad an 'expert' fail to answer my question correctly, and have had to do the research and get the proper troubleshooting flow myself..........justanswer is getting out of hand..

Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 10 months ago.

Hello I am in South Africa. Do you still want help with this please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

no thank you