Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My lg tv wont turn on but the red light is blinking so I no

Customer Question

Customer: my lg tv wont turn on but the red light is blinking so I no its getting power.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV? Also, how long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number: LN32A450C1DXZA had for a while and it started about a month ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am becoming a dissatisfied costumer so I want my deposit of 18 dollars back. Or you can start helping me.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** expert has opted out and I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Please reply back if you still need assistance for TV issue.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't need any help. I'm dissatisfied so if yall took anything off my card I want it back.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, no problem, please contact customer service through following link/ number for billing/ refund as I have no control over these matters.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.