Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a UN60ES8000FXZA TV connected to an Integra DTR50.3

Customer Question

I have a UN60ES8000FXZA TV connected to an Integra DTR50.3 receiver and am getting a picture but no sound. I used this setup last night and every thing worked fine (picture and sound) then turned everything off for the night. When I turned things on this AM I get no sound. I checked the receiver and it's set to the correct input and the settings on the TV have not been changed. What can I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Do you have another input to try like a DVD player just so we can eliminate the TV?

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have tried a blu-ray with the same results.

So that is a blu ray going directly to the TV ......no sound

That proves the set is to blame here, have you just tried a reboot?unplug the TV from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again?

Anthony