Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Ws 65311 tv will not turn on now ,it started out first the

Customer Question

Ws 65311 tv will not turn on now ,it started out first the screen was bowing in
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

This is typical for convergence circuit failure on these models. If you have some soldering skills you can DIY for less than $70:

CLICK HERE FOR REPAIR KIT (WITH ALL PARTS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

If you are not able to DIY then typically repair shops charge about $300 parts and labor. Our shop charges $125 just to tell you what I just did and hand you an estimate.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?