Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  I am a member of The Society of Broadcast Engineers for a local CBS station
1567601

I have a roku 2 and have used it before at another location,

Customer Question

I have a roku 2 and have used it before at another location, but cannot get it to work now that I have moved. My TV is not HDMI.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, Have you used the Input/Device button on the TV to scroll through each of the available Inputs- one at a time, to see which one brings the Roku welcome screen on the set?

Also, was the Roku previously being used on this particular set?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
to both questions
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

On the front of the TV press and hold the AV reset button for 8 seconds and release. Then run through the Inputs options again and if you still see nothing, unplug the Roku power cord and plug it back in. Try the inputs again and let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
to both questions that did not seem to help either. I am not sure what the imputs should be set on. There are several names to select.
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

I have no way of knowing what Input you selected previously, so I will need to opt out.

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. The first thing to do is follow the cable that connects the Roku to your TV and check the label of the port it is plugged into. Let me know what you find please.