Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.
To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...
1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. Who is your tv channel provider?
3. Is there a channel provider box/dvr? what model?
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **** Do NOT start a new question **
Here's what you can do:
- get a VCR, yep any ole VCR laying around that has coax input and AV Output.
- plug your cable signal into it.
- plug some Yellow/White/Red cables from the VCR AV Out to the Tv AV In.
- Put the Tv on the AV Input and leave it, then use the VCR remote to change channels.
Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.
Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.
Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.
Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you made any progress, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?