Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

Have a pioneer kuro elite 11fd 50" plasma...everyone is

Customer Question

have a pioneer kuro elite 11fd 50" plasma...everyone is talking about the blue light flashing 8 time...what does it mean when the red light is flashing 8 times?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry 111fd
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

It could very well by the power supply, but it would be worth checking some other things as well. I would check the VA and VS voltages on each of the sustain boards. Attached is a picture of where those test points are. The voltages should be marked on a label inside the set.