Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Polk audio sound bar 3000. the remote corroded as

Customer Question

I have a Polk audio sound bar 3000. the remote corroded as it was dropped in fluid. Is it possible to buy a replacement remote? Marcia Cory
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Marcia.

You may order a replacement remote online, here: http://www.remotes.com/product-p/POLK-RE9500-1.htm?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_fy0BRCwiLaQ5-iFgpwBEiQA884sOT-l809-bNrhWkaR4jKkjibgsl5-5IdxCMQLpCotlVEaAhAo8P8HAQ

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.