Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

My parents have an LED TV H5003 and it has a commercial that

Customer Question

My parents have an LED TV H5003 and it has a commercial that goes around the screen I was wondering how can I get rid of that if you could help me out with that I'd appreciate thank you Jerry California you can reach me at area code(###) ###-####thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .

You did not give me the TV's full model number but usually for this serie , this DEMO or STORE mode can be removed in the SETUP menu under Plug&&Play and first time setup if you cannot see the option HOME/STORE right there .

Take a look and if you can`t find it , let me have the TV's full model number and I`ll find it for you .

In any case what you have is the store demo mode and it needs to be set to HOME .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate (if not just let me know ,do not rate) by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

By the way , you may have to set the tv in TV mode (with channel number on the screen) in order to be able to access it .

Doesn`t matter if nothing in connected in the antenna terminal

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

I will have to step out for a bit (dinner time) so if you have questions just send them and I`ll get back to you as soon as I return .