Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Will get info, first. then write BERT
, ERT, says model

Customer Question

Customer: will get info, first. then write BERT
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: B ERT, says model no. UN55HU7295FXZA remote problem. unable to pair correctly to not at all. I use an old Sharp to do some work, e.g. change channel and volume, I use my Cable remote for on/off. A smart TV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the correct model number written on back of TV?

2- Are you asking about Samsung remote issue that came with TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
remote that came with new Samsung a few months ago, worked on first couple months, today nothing. model UN55HU7250FXZA. batteries are fine. presently I use an old cable box remote for power that sometimes change a few channels, the Samsung remote with tv worked fine for 3/4 months. purchased late Sept 2015
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
after a few months wife and I just got fed up, sometimes work / mostly nothing. Entire use since set as a hassle fighting with the darn tv computer, like hurrying home to watch a football game, then playing around for 15 minutes to get the tv on and the right channel,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
BTW, had to enter credit info twice without any acknowledgement from you!! I sit hear waiting
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for the info, working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes.

I have no control about accounts/ billing and credit card info, please contact customer service about such matters at give link/ number.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Have you tried to pair the remote with TV by pressing Return and Guide buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds?

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Phone call would cost you additional $18, please reply back if you would like phone call.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
tried a number of times a couple months back, then again now, get volume only and menu, no channels, purchased a new OEM remote from manufacturer two weeks ago, same story.
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

OK, does it work if try bit closer to TV like 3 feet or closer?

Also, have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok, I will disconnect power from the wall for a couple of hours then retry
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will follow up in morning,
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Sure, also try to use remote bit closer to TV as a test.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't care about a few bucks to get this thing working!! I'm fed up with Samsung for now. Must go back to Sharp ,or LG.
At my time in life I need products that work Now. BERT
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry Bert about the trouble you're having with the TV. I'm trying hard with your help to figure out the issue which seems bluetooth model is failing in TV so it loses the connectivity with remote. If unplug - replug TV power cord doesn't work then it seems bluetooth module/ board inside TV will need to be replaced to resolve the problem. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

If TV is out of warranty then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.