Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My Vizio smart 4g tv has several problems sometimes there is

Customer Question

My Vizio smart 4g tv has several problems sometimes there is no voice on the commercials, the football games were in a foreign language, and while I was watching a movie a ladies voice would come on and make comments about the movie. I have cable service at my house and when I checked the other TVs in the house they were not having these problems.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please go into the settings menu or audio menu and make sure the SAP (secondary audio programming) is switched off if your watching through a box you may need to go into the audio settings menu of the box itself using the box remote to switch off the SAP

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony