Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My Samsung TV has vertical lines I have default reset the TV

Customer Question

My Samsung TV has vertical lines I have default reset the TV to no avail. I still have vertical lines.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

Vertical lines means the tv needs parts and service. In this case starting with replacing the TCON board. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further. If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted, which I can help with also.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,