Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

We have a Samsung tv and it is displaying series 6 auto

Customer Question

Customer: We have a Samsung tv and it is displaying series 6 auto motion plus toc all share energy efficient at the bottom of the screen BUT when I try to get to Plug n Play I cannot access it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All I know is that my husband turned the tv on this morning and at the bottom of the screen was the Series 6 stuff... I hit the menu button and went to Set up. When Plug n Play appeared it was "grayed out" I could see it but it wouldn't let me click on it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Helllo , my name is ***** *****

Perhaps i can help you with this .

In order to be able to select the plug&Play and turn off the demo , your tv needs to be in TV mode even if nothing is connected there .

Another way to disable this usually is vol up or down directly on the tv and while the volume bar (OSD ) is still on the screen
Press and hold menu 8 secs

Let me know how that goes and If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

.