Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung 864FH-YB04 started going out no picture the usual

Customer Question

Customer: samsung 864FH-YB04 started going out no picture the usual samsung problem. but haven't found a bad cap yet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I could get it to work if I shut down the TV and could get the red power light to stay lit. Then powered back up fine That doesn't work anymore
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't want a recurring $28 monthly bill. I am willing to do the one time but not sign up for monthly. But said I paid th2 $28
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

That 864FH-YB04 is the panel number