Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Left hand side of Sony Bravia TV is very dark and shadowed

Customer Question

Left hand side of Sony Bravia TV is very dark and shadowed on first turning on. Only on certain channels and it improves as TV warms up. Set approx. 7.5 yrs old.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
As I not very technically minded, I don't think I can adjust any setting problem myself so have decided to find a TV technician locally. Thank you
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

I guess I wasn't clear in above info-request, I didn't ask to adjust any thing in TV.

All I need to know is model number of TV and what video sources such as DVD player etc is connected to TV which will help to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks.