Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** *****. We have a panasonic cinema vision tv

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. We have a panasonic cinema vision tv that we have not used for a couple years and we have just plugged it in along with a PVR. When we turn everything on all we get on the screen is a HDMI that continually flashes. Any ideas what i need to do to get a proper picture so we can watch the tv?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well my cable from the wall is plugged into the PVR and a cable from the PVR into the tv. we also have an xbox plugged in but can not get anything on the screen of the tv other than the letters HDMI flossing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'm in no hurry
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, if you grab the original Panasonic remote and press MENU- does the MENU also flash, or does it stay o the screen clear and normally?